Resource Partners | Network Marketing Home | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Business Opportunities | Contact Us
  Free Newsletter  
Subscribe to the Home Business Tips Newsletter and receive information on opportunities, marketing, and resources.
Please enter your info below.
 
 
First Name:

E-mail Address:

 
Email addresses remain strictly confidential, and are not distributed to any third party for any reason.  
 
  Marketing Tutorials
>> Building with Leads
>> Pay-Per-Click Search Engines
>> Classifieds
>> Blogging
>> Ezine Ads
>> Auto-responders
   
  Promote Your Site
>>

Submit Your Site FREE

>> Website Traffic
>> NMSNow!com Free Classifieds
>> Leads for Your Business



Welcome to Network Marketing Success Now!

     
 

Build Downline For Your MLM Network Marketing Business

by John Old

So,you have a mlm network and now you need to build a downline.I will inform you about building a downline for your mlm network marketing. Mlm is a hard program to build a downline in.It takes a lot of time and work to build a downline for your mlm network.Once you get a downline built you can make a lot money.You will be a success.Be prepared to work hard than reap the rewards of your hard work.

Mlm network marketing is what is called multi level marketing.Mlm started with Amway years ago and now moved into the internet era.Network marketing is a business that markets a line of products or several lines of products through inpendent salespeople. An independent salesperson is recruited; she, in turn, recruits other people; these people recruit others, and so it goes. Each representative builds her own business with her recruits and their recruits under her, and she makes commission on the sales volume of her team. The people under the independent salesperson are called the downline.

The potential for increasing the downline and earning money is exponential.The mlm network marketing is open to a lot of scams.MLM is the Last hope in America for the little person to learn how to make money and actually do it.There is millions of people today earning a full time income with part time work.The idea behind multi-level marketing (MLM) is simple. Imagine you have a product to sell. A common MLM product is some sort of panacea, such as a vitamin or mineral supplement. You could do what most businesses do: either sell it directly to consumers or find others who will buy your product from you and sell it to other people.This is not to say there is no benefit to MLM membership. You get certain tax write-offs. You get to buy products, some of which you will be happy with. You get to go to inspirational meetings, some of which will make you feel good. You may meet new friends and you may even make a few bucks.It may be true that millions of people are online now.

However, it isn't true that all you have to do is send them an email and they are just sitting their eagerly awaiting to send you cash and join your downline or buy products from your online mall. In fact it is harder to get someone to buy on the Internet than in a normal business environment.Network Marketers all over the globe have lost thousands of dollars after throwing up a website, doing a little advertising and expecting huge profits to start rolling in.This is why you need to build a downline.This is one of the most fun and rewarding businesses today.

To Build a downline will take a little time and effort.In your efforts to recruit others into your MLM business, you've probably encountered people who were rude to you and you've been rejected by friends, family and strangers more often than not. You've probably wondered what you could do differently, what else could you say, how could you get past that brick wall you keep running into?You can join a mlm downline club ,pay for a guaranteed downline,or you can buy mlm leads.A downline is a lot harder to build for mlm and takes work.Getting a downline for mlm is different than getting downlines for other programs.One way to build a downline for your mlm network marketing to cerate sales letters.Sales letters work the best for mlm.You can find samples of great sales letters all over the internet.You also need to make alliances for 4 reasons.They are

1) to generate awareness and develop targeted leads (internet traffic);

2) to expand your reach faster than you could alone;

3) to take advantage of the clout or customer base of another company (or another website); and

4) to distribute your products and services through another company (or website) to increase your sales and/or reduce your costs.

In conclusion just with any business endeavor, it is the unique and creative ways that a business uses the tools available that determines its success. I challenge you to stretch your imagination. Try some new things.

Refuse to view the internet primarily as a scientific, technology-driven tool, but instead strive to use the web in highly creative ways that set your company apart. Innovation and timing count for everything on the web.Recognize the importance of tracking, and make sure that you have a plan in place to track all of your future marketing activities. The simplest way to track is to ask each new customer where or how they found out about you. The importance of tracking, and make sure that you have a plan in place to track all of your future marketing activities. The simplest way to track is to ask each new customer where or how they found out about you.Please beware of the 7 common mistakes in mlm and they are

1.) ** Using "Institutional Advertising" **Institutional advertising is advertising that does not focus on your prospects. Rather on you, your company, your pay plan, your products, your bonus pool, your packaging, or the sales people at the home office.Anything that does not focus solely on your prospect is institutional advertising. Think of Coke-A-Cola. That's institutional advertising. Their sole purpose is brand their name into your mind. That way when you get thirsty and want a soda, you buy a Coke.You must focus on your prospects ego and their desires. What they want takes priority over what you or the MLM company you're with wants. Tell them what's in it for them.Solution: Create prospect focused advertising and drop your ego and appeal to the prospects ego.

2.) ** Fell Into Management Mode **This one is a biggy. In order to make money in network marketing (or in direct selling) the life blood is new business. For the first 2-3 years new business is what drives your income.If you spend all of your time managing people and none of it actually acquiring new business you'll fall into a mode where your income levels off or just drops. This is management mode and it will stop you dead in your tracks from making long term income from MLM.Solution: Always be moving forward, building your group. Leading by example. By building.

3.) ** Making MLM Your Business **One of the most sobering and completely real facts of MLM is that you do not own your own MLM business. At any moment in time the network marketing company you're with could shut it's doors, change it's policies, cut the popular products (not likely, but happens) or any number of things that would instantly stop your income or cut it by 50%.Making MLM your business limits you. Stops you from seeing all of the possibilities outside the MLM industry. Instantly turning your income into something that is in reality, not yours. Make MLM a part of your business. Not the sole reason it exists.Solution: Expand your business into other areas. Not just MLM.

4.) ** Not Being Personal **MLM takes time, money, more time and more money to develop. As does any profitable business. However, in the day of emails, fax machines, web sites, online video, and super technology, it is easier than ever to forget you are working with real live people with real live problems and worries.Adding a personal touch to the process will build your credibility, and build trust with those you plan on working with.Solution: Add a personal touch and build trust

5.) ** Not Being Realistic **Technology makes it easier for you to contact more and more people at an ever growing rate. Which leads some people to hype up their claims. Hyped up claims are not always so outrageous they instantly appear full of hype.Some of them are subtle, like, "No direct selling." Which seems like a benefit, because people hate to sell. In truth, direct selling is network marketing. You are not as aggressive about it. But you will, and always be selling something to someone.Solution: Be Realistic and understand network marketing is a selling business.

6.) ** Losing Focus **Losing focus is easy. Thousands of ways to advertise and reach your market exist. Pick 1 or 2 or 3 of them. Not all of them. Focus on what works, and drop what doesn't. If you know it's not working after a few weeks, don't do it anymore.Solution: Focus only on one, two or three advertising strategies at time. And focus on them until they prove to be ineffective.

7.) ** Becoming a Computer Jockey **A Computer Jockey? What's that? Computer Jockey's are people who sit there in front of their computer and try to work their MLM business completely online. 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.I hope by reading this you have a better idea about how to build a downline for your mlm network marketing.Good luck and make money.
www.downline4all.com

About the Author

John Old is editor of Downline Builder Ė Focus on Downline Club, MLM Downline Leads, MLM Network Marketing and Downline Building :: Donít Buy Downline, Itís Free to Swap Downline at Downline Club Forum


  Information
What Is Network Marketing
Network Marketing Books
Network Marketing Articles
Network Marketing Forums
Vote for Your Favorite MLM
 

Free Download
 
Find A Good Sponsor
Our Awards
Privacy Policy
Contact Me


Resource Partners | Home | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Business Opportunities | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010 nmsnow.com        All rights reserved.